Friday, June 10, 2011

General introductory nonsense

I used to write. A lot. Then I stopped. I decided recently I want to start again. I’ll try not to piss anyone off too badly; I can’t guarantee anything, though.
Things I will probably talk about ad nauseum:
Books/TV/movies
Theater
Geeky things
the Capital District of NY (most amazing place to live in the world, in my humble opinion!)
things that are annoying me
Things that I will most likely never, ever cover:
Sports
Dating
Children (my own, anyway, as they are non-existent – my nephew might come into play at some point)
So. Hi. Probably should have posted this BEFORE I posted the other post; oh, well, I’m not often accused of doing things in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love your comments and I love YOU. No, not you. Yes, YOU. But listen up, chumley. If you make a dumbass comment, I am not posting it. I allow pretty much everything, so if your comment does not show up? Assume it was too stupid for me to even contemplate posting. Assume it was SO STUPID that even READING it would, by extension, make the IQ level of my amazing and brilliant readers drop by 30 points and deprive them of their Mensa status. And we just cannot have that, can we. SO STOP, THINK, AND DO NOT BE A DOUCHECANOE.