Monday, August 29, 2011

No Bananas Today. Possibly No Bananas All Week, Actually. Sorry, People Who Love Bananas.

Due to the fact that I'm overextended - and not in a happy way, unfortunately (filling in for vacationing co-workers as well as doing my own job, for one, and also beginning tech-week hell for my show that's opening Friday) I don't know if I'll get to update here this week much. I might end up with a ton of unexpected free time, but it's certainly not looking like it right now. So read my archives, or some of the fabulous blogs on my blogroll, or comment on things I've written, or something, hell, I don't know, I'm not good at coming up for things for you to do! I'd be the worst mom ever, my kid would be all "Mommy mommy I'm BORED" and I'd say "I don't understand how you can be bored because WE HAVE A TELEVISION."

Sorry! If it's any consolation, I want to be here.

Also, come see "Mrs. Warren's Profession" at Albany Civic Theater, if you live nearby. I assistant directed it. It's good. We worked hard. It's relatively inexpensive. It's only 2 hours and fifteen minutes long with intermission. And it's about whores, so you can't go wrong, really. And if I'm there, say hi! Maybe I'll blog about you and you will ATTAIN IMMORTALITY. And won't that be worth the price of admission, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love your comments and I love YOU. No, not you. Yes, YOU. But listen up, chumley. If you make a dumbass comment, I am not posting it. I allow pretty much everything, so if your comment does not show up? Assume it was too stupid for me to even contemplate posting. Assume it was SO STUPID that even READING it would, by extension, make the IQ level of my amazing and brilliant readers drop by 30 points and deprive them of their Mensa status. And we just cannot have that, can we. SO STOP, THINK, AND DO NOT BE A DOUCHECANOE.